Tuesday 15 November 2011

Plateau

I had been doing so well, but now I feel my weight has just hit a steady plateau. My scales have actually broken (need to order some asap), but I am sure I haven't lost in the past few days.
I also consumed 600 calories today instead of my target 400.

Does anyone have any dinner recipes that they'd be willing to share? I tried out some tofu stir fry today and I've bought some meat substitutes.

I have a lot of work to do, but I'm soo hungry - not sure how to carry on like this. I dont know why I'm so incredibly hungry today - I've been on 300-400 calories/day for the past 2 weeks and I think it's finally catching up with me. I'm fine during the day because I know that I have food to look forward to in the evening, but then 8pm-2am or so (yes, I go to bed quite late) is torture for me and I'm soo tempted to binge!

No comments:

Post a Comment